- Orders are only for the dates specified on the Item.
- No delivery, pickup only from my home in Somerset West, address given after payment received.
- Time for pickup will be arranged with you but will typically be end of day between 4-6pm
- Orders work as a first come, first serve basis. Once full, no more orders will be accepted for that week.
- Some orders can be for same day collection and others require a days notice. Each product will state this, but I reserve the right to notify you if your order cannot be fulfilled for the same day should this be omitted on the product description
- cakes are mostly for next day order so please order a day before you want your cake.
- Payment is only via YOCO EFT or Card. This is a third party payment site and no credit card details are stored on my website. You will be directed to your bank for the payment. This facilitates a seamless automated process.
- It is your responsibility to check the ingredients listed for each bake. I use products that I know are safe for Celiac and gluten-free people. Please make sure that you can have egg and dairy as these are often used in my baking, unless otherwise stated.
- My kitchen is not certified gluten-free, however since my daughter and I are both Celiac, my kitchen is very safe and utmost care is taken at all times. I bake with dedicated equipment in a dedicated area and never bake with gluten wheat flour in my kitchen.
- no refunds are given on baked goods. If there is something wrong with your order, please keep it and return it so that I can inspect it. No refunds are given on an order simply for not preferring the taste. I use fresh ingredients and always make sure that my ingredients are top quality and not expired.
- please do not share my address or phone number or post it publicly. Since I work from my home, I only give this information out to customers who have bought from me.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your goods are transported safely. I am not liable for any cakes falling over or getting damaged once they leave my hands or property.
- I am not liable for any of my products going off after you purchase them from me. All my products come with instructions on how to store (some in the fridge, some in an airtight container etc) it is your responsibility to ensure your adhere to it and I cannot be held accountable for any shelf life of products after purchase if instructions were not followed correctly within a reasonable time period.
- no delivery service. You must be willing to collect at the specified address and time given
No information whether code, text or images may be: copied, shared, reproduced, modified, uploaded, redistributed, adapted, transmitted or sold in any way or form. All text and images, text, photography and videos are the property and copyright of Bonnies’s GF Bakery /Bonnie van Esch. Nothing on my site may be used in any immoral, defamatory, sexual or religious way.
Adding comments or testimonials requires you to do so in a respectful and honest way. Please refrain from using profanity or crude speech. Such comments will be deleted. Any testimonial or review that is added solely for the purpose winning a competition or any other gain will not be eligible and will be deleted. If you leave a review, please do so only if you have personally bought from me.By leaving a review, please note that it will be used publicly across social media platforms. Testimonials/reviews are not to be held as absolute truth, as tastes and preferences differ from person to person. All negative reviews will be followed up.
Payment is via YOCO which accepts International debit and credit cards. Please note that this is a third party plugin and all payments are processed via them. Making online payments remains your responsibility and we hold no liability for any such transactions.
Please note that no refunds are given on baked goods. If you have a valid problem with something you bought, do not throw it away, please keep it and return it to me so I can inspect it. If it is clearly my fault, you will be refunded. But I will not consider any refund without valid proof.
Security/information supplied by you
Any personal information (name email address) you provide willingly on this site, whether via the order form, blog, newsletter forms or over email will be treated with confidence and will not be shared, sold or used without your consent nor will the information be used to contact you without your consent unless specifically for the reason it was provided: to contact you with regards to your order, payment, delivery or collection. This is in accordance with the POPIA act as effect June 2021. Any such information stored on my website for the purpose of collecting information for an order is deleted once it is no longer needed.
It is your responsibility to ensure your details are correct and kept safe. I do not take any responsibility for your personal information being hacked or found by outside sources, since I cannot control the internet. By providing your personal details such as telephone number or email address, you agree to be contacted by me any time regarding your order or delivery/collection. Your personal details will not be used to contact you at any other stage nor will they be added to newsletters or shared.
I am compliant with the POPIA act in this regard.
To contact me regarding anything on this site please use the contact form on this site or email bonniesgfbakery[at]gmail.com.
Website design by Bonnie van Esch ©2023
All rights reserved.
updated: June 2023