This strawberry yogurt tart is really easy. It’s a dessert you can whip up in next to no time. With only a few ingredients needed too. It can easily serve 20 people as well depending on the dish size you use.
what you need
You will need gluten free cookies (approximately 200g) and melted butter for the cookie crumb
2 packets of strawberry jelly
600g strawberry yogurt
500g cream cheese
Ridiculously easy gluten-free strawberry tart
- 200 g crushed gluten-free cookies
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 600 g strawberry yogurt
- 250 g cream cheese
- 160 g strawberry jelly powder
- melt the butter and mix into the crushed cookies. Press the cookie mixture into a dish and set aside.
- In a bowl, dissolve the jelly with 1 cup of boiling water and allow to cool
- Mix the yogurt and cream cheese together in a bowl and then stir in the cooled jelly mixture
- pour the yogurt mixture over the cookie crumb and place in the fridge for 3 hours to set.