The Easiest recipe for flapjacks!
These are gluten free and grain free! I love them because they are healthy and also very filling. They give you slow release energy throughout the day and because of the high fiber, protein and healthy fats, keep you full for longer.
Gluten Free Flapjacks
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Mix all the ingredients together until incorporated.
- Preheat a non stick pan on high for 2min then Turn down the heat to medium high
- Add a tbsp coconut oil to the pan and melt it,then using a paper towel gently wipe the oil around the pan, soaking up most of the oil.
- Use a 1/4 cup measurement and scoop this amount of batter from the bowl and pour into the pan gently, use the back of a spoon to shape it into a round shape. Add one to two more if space in the pan.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on one side before flipping and cooking for about 1 minute on the other side. Continue in this way until the batter is used.
- I like to top mine with strawberries, blueberries and banana, cinnamon and honey